Thursday, October 21, 2010

I promise I'm studying

But everyone needs a quick lunch break, right?

Here are some photos I found on Houzz for our Bedroom inspiration. We will have to see if I can talk Travis into it!

Jane Fonda Inspired Suite eclectic bedroom


Amoroso Design contemporary living room


gray purple living rm eclectic living room


Basically, I am wanting to do cool mix of grey, gunmetal, and purple. Something chic, pretty and moody. These pics mainly show the colors I want to use, but not the style. I am still loving the gorgeous, clean mid century look. I want to make a headboard, and of course I am dying to put up wall paper or paint wall paper or something. But I don't know that I have talked Travis into that either!

Ok -- back to studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment