Monday, October 18, 2010

What I want to do

Have I told ya'll about my impulse purchases recently?

Lately, Travis and I have been making some impulse purchases (read: second hand furniture that requires a lot of fixing up). For my birthday, Travis let me buy this gorgeous couch that needs a total over haul! And then last week we bought this wonderful old dresser that will work perfect for combining all of our things, but needs a good sanding and new paint job!

Anyway -- what I want to do right now is upload all of the pictures of my lovely couch and dresser, and tell you all about how my wonderful husband spent all of Satuday afternoon outside carefully trying to remove the fabric from the old abused couch, but I can't do any of those things because I have my board exam for OB/GYN friday and I need to study!

After my test on Friday, and after I get to hang out with Amanda B who is making the journey to Lubbock, I will post the pictures of our couch as we figure out how to take all of this fabric off in the right order. Have I mentioned that we are learning this as we go along! (uh oh) Oh well -- we are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment