Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome Back!

If you are coming back to check on us after our long absence then we would like to say WELCOME BACK!

If you are visiting us for the first time, then WELCOME!

I started this blog last spring and in the midst of Step 1 I got behind. After step was over I decided that I wanted to customize our blog; so I have been working on that since July! So, now that all of that is out of the way I am free to blog away!

So, a quick update on our lives! If you look below you can see some pictures that I promised to put up, and then found out I didn't have camera cords. So, after a long delay I put those up! After spending the summer in Houston while I was studying for Step 1, Travis and I are back in Lubbock and working away! Travis is taking 9 hours and working part time at a structural and architectural engineering firm. He is doing so well -- studying away as I type this. He has had his first test already (and made a 95!). I am so proud of him, he is working super hard!

I started back to class in July -- and so far have spent time in Psychiatry and OB/GYN. I have gotten to do some awesome stuff, including delivering my first baby which was SO incredible! I am enjoying seeing all of the different sides of medicine and learning as much as possible!

Anyway, I just wanted to welcome you all back to our new and improved blog! Be on the look out for more fun posts to come!

1 comment: